§1 General Information
The protection of your data is important to us. On this page we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally.
Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 GDPR:
Young Ung Taekwondo
If you have questions about the information on this page or a request for information, please contact us:
Phone: +43 (0)660 91 66 003
§2 Brief overview of data and processing operations
Types of data processed:
- Usage data or communication data (when calling up a website, IP address, device information, access time and time of access, etc.)
- Contact data when registering or entering data
- Stock data (name, company, address, etc.)
- Communication data (possibly meta data about calls, e-mails)
- Content data (especially when sending mails)
Also (internally) the following additional data for our customers, interested parties, suppliers and business partners for the provision of services in the areas of quotations and contracts, service and marketing, direct advertising and customer care:
- Contract data
- Customer inventory data (CRM)
- Payment details
- Order data and invoice data
Data subjects (categories):
- Users of this website (also called visitors)
- Customers (for mails etc.)
- Operation of the website and provision of information
- Ensuring the operation of the website and our systems
- Communication with our customers
- Reply to inquiries
- Optimization and analysis of the website
- Provision of information for our (potential) customers and suppliers
§3 Legal basis
When processing personal data which are necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations which are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or of a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Article 6 (1) lit. f) DPA serves as the legal basis for the processing. This is also the case in particular if we use tracking to optimise the website or to measure the reach of the newsletter, as well as in the case of corresponding direct advertising.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make it necessary to process personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR serves as the legal basis.
§4 Rights of data subjects
Your rights at a glance:
- Deletion / Restriction
- Complaint to the Authority
According to art. 15 of the GDPR, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof.
In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us.
In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO.
In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party.
According to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing that was based on this consent in the future.
According to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to our head office for this purpose.
The right to deletion does not exist in the following cases:
- insofar as the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation to which the processing relates under Union or national law to which the controller is subject or in the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 para. 3 GDPR;
- for archiving, scientific or historical research purposes in the public interest or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the law referred to in a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
§5 Use of the website
General data when calling the page
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or send us information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. These purposes also include our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection.
In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
§6 Social Media
§7 Integration of third party services (also internationally)
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses „cookies“, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
Wir use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
We integrate the fonts („Google Fonts“) of the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- Opt-out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
Integration of YouTube videos
We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored at https://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website.
By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have visited the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under §3 of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you don’t want your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube in order to exercise this right.
Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
Facebook Custom Audiences
(1) The website also uses the remarketing function „Custom Audiences“ of Facebook Inc. („Facebook“). This allows users of the website to be presented with interest-related advertisements („Facebook Ads“) when visiting the social network Facebook or other websites that also use the procedure. In this way, we pursue the interest in displaying advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting for you.
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Facebook through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our Internet presence or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out and save your IP address and other identifying features.
(3) The deactivation of the „Facebook Custom Audiences“ function is possible for logged in users at: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Further information on data processing by Facebook can be found at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
§8 Contact by e-mail
When contacting us via our contact page, the user’s personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored. In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for processing the conversation.
Status: June 2018